Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Rub-al-khali

I am traviling to the rub-al-khali right now did you know its called the ``empty quarter`` because theres nothing there the only people that live there are the nomads witch heard animals camles,sheep, and cattle i couldnt live there it sapposed to be around 128 degress. theres soo many trees am just kiding well theres sand,sand and well more sand i guess what do you think when you go to the largest all sand desert wow its hot!!! i should have brought more water mabey ill be lucky an it will rain! i dought that because it only rains 10 inches a year a year!!!! i guess i could go back and get more water...
ohh theres my guide
<--------- and look she has more water!ohh i forgot something in the car you need to pack for all weather in the rub-al-khali because at night its gets super cold!!(like 40 or lower) well thats what i heard and of course in the morning its really hot!! oviously you dont need to pack for snow or rain but make sure to bundle up with blakets and bring lots of water
well its getting sorta dark i better get my tent up now where are the directions go oooh no!!!!!!! I lost them mabey my guide knows how to put up a tent cuz well I have only put up a tent once and it fell over usally someone else puts the tent up mabey i should have learned how to put it up befor i came...yes! my guide put it up for me well i ganna start a fire see you next time byeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you wrote in a conversational way....just check for spelling mistakes as I saw a few.

    ReplyDelete