Monday, February 23, 2009

Mountians and Plateaus

My guide said we were going to check out some mountains and plateaus today I was glad then she said we would be hiking up the mountains!!(I don't like hiking! I've never been hiking but the mountains are well kinda big!(I don't really like heights) soo I really don't wanna hike also I think I would fall.A LOT!!!!)My guide tolled me it would be fun!!!(right?!?!?!)anyway were going to the Zagros mountains the highest peak there is Zard Kuh its 4,548 miles before you get to the top!(I hope me and my guide wont be climbing that!)


Then we went to Iran to see the Elburz mountains my guide was telling me about Mt. Damavand the middle east highest point! its about 18,602ft she was also telling me about how Mt. Damavand is a dormant volcano that heats some hot springs close by.(I need to go there after climbing the zagros mountains!)after we checked out the Elburz mountains and Mt. Damavand witch by the way Mt.Damavand is cold that's why its a good skiing and snowboard mountain.


we went to see a plateau (at least we wont have to hike!)we went to the Iranian Plateau and the Anatolian Plateau I seen a few crops and plants there.Well bye and I hope you liked my blog!!



No comments:

Post a Comment